PCA-6185 is designed to fulfill the requirements for computing power and I/O bandwidth in networking and industrial applications. It supports Intel'sR Pentium 4 processor with Hyper-threading technology, together with a 64-bit PCI-X interface, on-board ultra 320 SCSI interface and dual port gigabit Ethernet interface. It is the ideal solution for embedded applications where high performance and industrial features are major concerns.
CPU Max. Speed L2 Cache Chipset BIOS.
- Socket 478 Pentium 4 / Celeron up to 3.06 GHz and above.
- Support Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
- ServerWorks GC-SL Chipset 400/533MHz FSB.
- 64-bit, 66/100 MHz PCI-X.
- Onboard VGA controller with 8MB SDRAM.
- Onboard single/dual 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, BCM5703/5704 controller (64-bit PCI-X).
- Supports dual channel Ultra 320 SCSI (64-bit PCI-X).
- CMOS automatic backup and restore to Prevent accidental data loss of BIOS setup.
- No ISA support.
|PCA-6185VG-00A1||Socket 478 Pentium 4/Celeron Processor Card with 64-bit PCI-X/DDR/VGA/Gigabit LAN (400/533 MHz FSB)|
|PCA-6185V-00A1||Socket 478 Pentium 4/Celeron Processor Card with 64-bit PCI-X/DDR/VGA (400/533 MHz FSB)|
|PCA-6185F-00A1||Socket 478 Pentium 4/Celeron Processor Card with 64-bit PCI-X/DDR/VGA/Dual Gigabit LAN/SCSI (400/533 MHz FSB)|
|PCA-6185G2-00A1||Socket 478 Pentium 4/Celeron Processor Card with 64-bit PCI-X/DDR/VGA/Dual Gigabit LAN (400/533 MHz FSB)|